Global Mobility – Pre-deployment & Re-entry
Relocating or working in another country can be highly challenging, from both a personal and professional perspective. Employees are required to adjust and adapt while maintaining professionalism and performance. Re-entry is also a key part of the mobility cycle.
Research shows that lack of effective management can result in reduced productivity, coping issues and staff attrition. Organisations have a duty of care to ensure staff are adequately prepared and supported to develop the capabilities required to achieve success.
Beasley Intercultural ‘Global Mobility’ Programs enable participants to:
- Develop a deeper awareness of their own cultural values and norms and how they may differ to the values and norms of the host location
- Identify personal strategies for cultural adjustment and adaptation
- Communicate more effectively in the new location, reducing misunderstandings as a result of cultural or language issues
- Identify attitudinal, behavioural and value shifts and implications in personal and professional contexts
- Minimise the risk of early return and/or poor adjustment, avoid common pitfalls and ‘hit the ground running’ on deployment
Global Mobility Programs can be delivered as:
- Executive Briefings for relocating staff and their families
- Full and half-day workshops
- eLearning Programs
- Tailored solutions; combined with other products in the suite or include industry-specific add-ons to create a personalised pathway
- Pre-deployment and re-entry checklists
- Personal strategy planning templates